Friday, 1 May 2015

Every Day in May Challenge

This online art challenge has been around for many years but for the first time I am officially participating. This means I have joined in with over 800 other artists from around the world and will be posting something every day for the rest of the month.

The way it works is that for each day there is a prompt on what to do. Any medium is welcome but so far watercolour does seem to be a the most prevalent.  Check out their facebook page to see an amazing selection of artwork.



Today's prompt is to draw/paint/whatever a favourite food. Well, food and I are very good friends so I had a lot to choose from LOL. Narrowing it down to what I could draw and paint helped tremendously. Some things, like a perfectly cooked steak, are best left to photography! Besides this cheesecake is calorie free.

No comments: