Monday, 11 May 2015
EDM2015 - a hat, cap or headgear
For today's prompt I was inspired by my sister's upcoming trip for a friend's 60th birthday. There will be a masked ball so I'm thinking a fancy mask qualifies as headgear. This was drawn from an image found on Success Creations Etsy site.
After spending so much time doing the lace detail, I'm willing to let the wimpy shadow underneath go for now. I truly don't want to take a chance and muck it up! If I get brave after I've had a chance to step away, I'll post the updated version.
Tomorrow's prompt is a set of stairs/steps so I may do something a little less ambitious LOL!
ETA: Okay, I've tweaked it a bit and I'm much happier with the shadow although I've not even attempted to do the ribbon shadow since I don't actually have the mask itself to work from and I have a hard enough time figuring out shadows as it is LOL. I also added some texture to the sheer black ribbon and that helped tremendously IMO.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment