Tuesday, 12 May 2015

EDM2015 - a set of steps or stairs

 
 

Drawing is done although looking at it here I can see the perspective is not quite right on the right side of the bench. Will fix before I paint it and post.








Finally got some colour on and although its' not exactly as I imagined, I'm leaving it for now. I still need to visually push back the upper left corner so that it recedes into the distance, as if it were across open space from the top of the stairs. also, what were shadows on the bottom left side of the purple globe lights dried much lighter so will need to be restated to go with the horizontal shadows beneath them. Also need to deepen the shadow on the wall at the edge of the stairs so that it appears at a right angle to the stairs and bench.






                       okay stopping now!

No comments: