While I'm extremely satisfied with my efforts and commitment to last month's challenge, I'm looking forward to the flexability of choosing my own subjects for my daily art. And breaking out of the sketchbook format, today's piece notwithstanding LOL.
I'm going to continue to do something creative every day but I'm relaxing on the daily posting for now and just see how it goes. If I find over the next week that one spurs on the other then I'll put that back in to my routine.
I have checked out the Every Day in June prompts and can fall back on them for ideas if need be. There's also another blog group that I want to check out that posts a different prompt every two weeks. They've been around for awhile so will have an archive of past prompts to pick from as well. Plus the Virtual Paintout visits Estonia this month. A plethora of riches awaits!

No comments:
Post a Comment