Nuki and I had a lovely chat this afternoon and most of the major decisions are made except we can't decide what colour his hat band should be. I'm pretty sure it's going to end up being a dull red but decided to let that percolate overnight in case I have a lightbulb moment. I just can't quite let go of the idea of plaid but am not sure it would look the way I envision it and I think it would be a distraction so it stays blank until tomorrow.
Looking at it here I see I also need to darken his hat. That, plus all of the shadows still need to be put in so fingers crossed he'll be finished tomorrow. Then I just have to get him into card format so we can go off to the local print store sometime this week.
 |
| Cat hair not included - dang stuff gets everywhere! |
No comments:
Post a Comment