Sunday, 14 December 2014
Another post
Nothing posted for a couple of weeks and then two in one day. This is one of the sketches I did when we were studying contour drawings a number of weeks ago in Sketchbook Skool.
I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first but now, after not seeing it for awhile, I'm quite taken with the results. Gotta love complimentary colours!
It was done using a photo reference from a class I took years ago where we all brought items in according to the theme of the week - fruit, vegetables, glass, metallic etc and then spent the afternoon putting together still life setups to photograph for our own reference libraries.
Labels:
2014,
sketchbook,
still life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is SO good! Wow! I love the composition and the colors, shadows, highlights.... everything is exquisitely done!
Post a Comment